Tuesday 19 April 2011

Chester - cheeky little monkey

I have made a retro inspired card using retro chester from pollycraft. As soon as I saw it I knew which papers I was going to use. I love that all the big paper companies are now also doing digital papers, you can print them the size you want and when you want, perfect.

I used some of fast expiring papermill cardstock, I miss the shops, I would pop in about three/four times a year and buy a couple of boxes, you never knew what colours would be available and I always seemed to use the colour I didn't get much of more than any other lol.

I used lots of glossy accents on the tape but it is hard to see on the picture.

Ingredients
Image: "Retro Chester" Pollycraft
Papers: "The Boyfriend" Cosmo Cricket
Sentiment: Pollycraft

5 comments:

coops said...

brilliant card amanda.i love the fab fun image and great bright colours :D

xx coops xx

kay said...

fab card amanda,great image,x

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Amanda! Love the image and the papers are so perfect for it. I buy from Papermill online and have never had any problems... they do a trial pack now so you can see all the colours. You have to spend over £30 (I think) to get free postage but I never seem to have a problem doing that lol! Lisa x

...just Peggy said...

Just a cutie! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.

ChickieChirps said...

Great card! Love that retro cassette tape paper! It matches retro chester perfectly! Thanks for joining us for the Glitter and Shine challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps!

Arabella