Sunday 20 March 2011

A LOTV card

Since my trip to the playday in Bristol I have been itching to stamp, looks like Sue has started another obsession lol. I bought two LOTV stamps that I have been lovingly looking at since they were released. I stamped it in black and coloured it in but it didn't match with the papers so I stamped it again this time using ivory card and a pearlescent beige and I liked it so much I didn't even colour it. I made this card early in the morning so couldn't use my printer or I would have woken the whole house, and my peace would have been shattered so I used bits from a craftwork cards goody bag (bought several when they were on special offer and am ashamed to say this is the first time I have used any of it except the candi)

I hope you like it and also my friend who will be the recipient hopefully in time for her birthday.

Image: LOTV

3 comments:

coops said...

stunning card amanda.i love the image and the beige colours are really effective :D

xx coops xx

jennie'g' said...

this is so gorgeous well done jenniexx

Wishcraft said...

This is lovely - love how you've used the image and the papers are gorgeous :o) Oh you're on the slippery slope now you're getting into stamping! Lisa x