Wednesday 16 March 2011

Almost the same card

I haven't really ever made an almost identical card before, well not from one of my own anyway. My friend saw the card I made for my hubbie and wanted one almost the same for her son. I used a different paper as he is only in his early twenties and wasn't even alive when we were all playing space invaders lol.

Coloured with copics and I must say s much fun to colour, used one of my precious eyelet outlet brads as well.

Ingredients
Image: Digital Pencil Too "Game On"
Papers: 300 dpi " Extreme Boys"
Copics Used: Skin E29, E27, E25, Clothes: B99, B97, B95, B93, R46, B29, YR04, Chair & Floor: W7, W5, W3, W1, Magazines, Cans etc: R27, R29, Bg10, B05, YG06, Y38, C9, C7, BG05.


3 comments:

coops said...

fantastic card amanda.the image is fab and i love your colouring and design :D

xx coops xx

Michelle Short said...

Great card Amanda, I love the paper you have used and great image and colouring. Thanks for comment on my blog, I got my Copic marker storage shelves shipped over from the USA, quite expensive but worth it for me, the link is here: http://www.studio3solutions.com/

Thanks,
Michelle xx

Wishcraft said...

Great card Amanda. Love the image and fab paper. Cute brad too :o) Lisa x