Saturday 5 February 2011

On a Roll

I have tried to make more than one card with a similar theme recently and although I haven't always posted them I have enjoyed making them. This one I have tried something unusual for me and that is to use white as the accent colour, I saw this on Milliemoo's gallery on docraft's and thought it looked elegant so have tried it myself and must say I am pleased with the results and will be using again.

I made a third card with these papers but won't be posting it yet as I made it for a birthday and they won't receive it for quite a while. It felt good to be able to be making cards in advance rather than last minute. Now just need to get the rest of this month sorted lol.


Ingredients
Papers: Nit Wit "Just Ducky"

2 comments:

pickle said...

Absolutely beautiful xx

coops said...

gorgeous card amanda.i love the fab image and colours :D

xx coops xx