Monday 10 January 2011

Lots of Baby Boys

This year there seems to be a baby boy boom. It is a good job I bought the baby boy papers from Nit Wits as they have certainly been used a lot. There are such a lot of images around for babies and I just love this one from Mo. it seems to sum up exactly how a baby sleeps and brings a smile to my face everytime I see it. It is also a joy to colour so much so I have coloured three this evening alone lol. The scanner doesn't seem to be picking up either the blues in the papers or the layers of colour in the image, about time I invested in a new camera I think.

Ingredients
Image: Digital Pencil Too " Diaper Crew"
Papers: Nit Wit "Baby Boy"
Sentiment: Computer generated

2 comments:

coops said...

aw gorgeous card amanda,.the image is so cute and i love your soft colours and papers :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww so sweet! Love the image and fab papers :o) Lisa x