Friday 26 November 2010

A break from the Christmas Cards

Morning all, I decided to give you a break from my Christmas cards today with a bright and cheery boys card. On my bloghopping travels I often see cards that inspire me and none more so than Kerry, I love the clean and simple style she uses and just wish I could colour like her, she inspires me to use my prisma's more. I saw a card recently that had an image from the clip art fairy on and I decided to visit the website to have a look, wow, loads of digi stamps starting from just 25p, I couldn't just buy one now could I. I have used one of these images for this card and will be back for more as they are an absolute joy to colour and look so effective. I have even used some of my precious brads, I have more brads than I will ever use but never seem to have the right one for the right card lol.

Ingredients
Image: Clip Art Fairy "Boys Playing no3"
Papers: Nit Wit 'Toy Store"
Frame: Computer Scrapbook - JBaechtold "Dude"
Brads : Eyelet Outlet "Building Blocks"

2 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card amanda.fab image and i love the jigsaw pieces frame.the colours are really fun and bright :D

xx coops xx

pickle said...

Oh this is super cute. I love how you have framed the image :)
Kerry x