Monday 26 July 2010

Its birthday season here again and I have loads of cards to make yet I have found myself making cards that aren't needed yet instead lol. I made the following card for my friends birthday this month and as she doesn't look at my blog I feel safe posting it. I used the friday sketchers sketch and couldn't believe it is almost the same as my no mojo style lol so I can safely say will be using it a lot lol.

Whilst I was in Florida provocraft released a range of cricut carts exclusive to Walmart and I managed to get three different ones. As always the one you weren't sure you would use becomes the one you can't live without and the others are still waiting for their turn. I cut the scalloped circle from the "Lacy Labels" set and really like the way it turned out. Was debating getting a few sets of nesties but think I don't need to now.


Ingredients


1 comment:

coops said...

great card amanda, i love the image and great pink and black colour combo.

xx coops xx