Thursday 20 May 2010

Woohoo a Card

Sorry its been a while since I posted, I know I know excuses excuses but have been really busy with work and mojo went on a little holiday, it isn't back yet but I have cards to make so just have to get on with it.

This card is a little unusual for me as it doesn't have a coloured image on it, I know shock horror, disbelief. I have made one very similar before but in silver and white and I must say I prefer it in this shocking pink and gold colourway.

I wonder if everyone else is like me and just goes with a tried and tested formula most of the time or if every card you make is different.

I have just bought my first distress ink pad to try distressing the edge of my cards and being the cowardly custard I am I went for antique linen lol. Don't expect to see any distressed cards yet though as it will be some time before the order arrives all the way from the USA.

Anyway enough of my wittering on here is the card, see I said it was simple.





Ingredients
Paper: Pink Petticoat "Pretty Doodles" in Bubblegum
Card: Cream stardust (really sparkles in real life)
Pearls: Heart Pearls from Katy Cards
Ribbon: leftover bits from a new top that I coloured with copics.
Gold Card: DCWV Metallic stack.

1 comment:

coops said...

wow this is simply stunning, the hearts are fab and i love the colours.luv coops.xx