Friday 9 April 2010

No Cards but some news

Morning all, I haven't made any cards for a few days and although I could post more of the oldies but goldies I only really want to post my new creations so bear with me. And now to the news part, very exciting for me but probably not for others but I have finally organised my craft room, yippee. I think part of the reason I haven't made any cards is because I don't want to mess it up before I take pictures to show you all. It looks lovely at the moment all organised and clean, I just know that as soon as I try to make a card all that will change lol.

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter and enjoyed the chocolate eggs, we were very restrained here and only had one each lol. Not cos we wanted to but because I forgot to buy them lol.

Catch you all tomorrow, thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

darcy48 said...

Lovely card I love the cute little supoer hero stamp you have used, hes adorable.x