Wednesday 24 March 2010

No Cards but lots of Parcels

Yesterday felt a bit like Christmas as I fabby parcels waiting for me when I got home from work. I had a bit of a spending splurge on the weekend and all of it arrived yesterday. Hubbie said he seemed to be back and forth to the front door all morning.

So what did I buy....I bought the set of 12 pale copic sketch, they came in a huge box and under the layers and layers of wotsits and bubble wrap was this little box containing my pens. Absolutely fab pale colours and can see these being widely used.

Next up was my ATG gun, was a bit worried that I would find this to big and heavy but it felt really natural and nowhere near as heavy as I imagined. Made a card in record time with it too, no more looking for the edge of the dst for me. It was such a bargain as well less than a tenner with free postage from the 3M site.

Well better get myself off to work, busy week, hopefully will be able to play with my goodies again tonight.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

My hubby would have done more than complain about answering the door, lol.

Enjoy your new stash! Nice to know those Copics are worth getting.

Sarah x