Sunday 7 March 2010

Mothers Day Card For My Mum

Its Mothers Day next week in the UK. I have been busy making cards for my Mum and MIL. I have posted my Mum's card but can't post my MIL's as she sometimes checks my blog. My Mum is yet to join the twenty first century and get connected to the www. I have used the adorable Two Jill from Mo, as soon as I saw this image I knew that it would remind my mum of me. I have made an easel card but don't have a camera to show the inside. I am loving making easel cards at the moment and don't seem to be able to stop lol.


I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp challenge which is Mothers Day or Girly.

Ingredients
Image: Digital Pencil " Two Jill"
Papers: Summertime Designs "Energy"
Cardstock: Bazzill Bling
Brads: Doodlebug Flocked


No comments: