Monday 22 March 2010

LOTV Challenge


Its another week and I finally had a chance to play on the weekend. I only managed to complete one card but have been working on quite a few. I love challenges with a sketch takes the problems of where to place everything away. This sketch from Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog was a lovely one to follow and I can see myself using it often. Used the gorgeous Baby Girl stamp and coloured her with copics. I have finally ordered the set of twelve pale sketch markers, have had the money for two months but couldn't bear to part with it lol. In the end hubbie said it will disappear on other stuff if you don't buy what you really want, so took the plunge, just need to be patient until they arrive now lol. I have had a bit of a spending weekend and also bought an ATG tape gun, it was reduced on the 3m website and thought I spend so much on tape runners that never work that I may as well take the plunge and buy something decent. Will let you all know how I get on with it.


Ingredients
Image: Lili of the Valley " Baby Girl"
Papers: Funky Fairy "Gorgeous Ginghams"
Ribbon: Anita's sticky ribbon
Tools: Martha Stewart "Doily Lace"

3 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

This is lovely, a great image in fab colours,a great take on our sketch, thanks for joining us at LOTV this time hugs Pops x

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card and I love the girly feel, Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Marcea said...

What a gorgeous card. Love your sweet image and colours. Great take on the sketch. I still need to order the 0000 pens, keep meaning to ,,, maybe next week, lol. Thaanks for joining us on LOTV
-x-