Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snow, oh the joys of Snow

Well I hope you are safe and warm wherever you are, I have been watching the weather forecasts with interest, can't say i ever watch when its raining or even sunny just when it snows. It is really strange cos every year I want it to snow for Christmas like it did once when I was a kid. I woke on that magical morning to find lots of presents from Father Christmas and a magical almost glitter like covering of snow outside. I don't remember everyone panic buying at the supermarket, or the accidents only that magical feeling. Now however with the passage of time the magical feeling is replaced by reality. The few days before Christmas when the roads were like an ice rink and people weren't sure they could get to us for Christmas were a nightmare, no magical feeling anywhere to be found. Once all the guests arrived and the food was all bought I would have been happy for a few snowflakes but alas no my wish wasn't answered. Now that we are all back to work and the decorations are put away for another year it starts to snow again...oh well there is nothing for it will have to find the sledge to get to work tomorrow. Well that is quite enough from me.

No comments: